S6 G920I Unlock Done.....
Phone must be rooted!
If the software can't root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on 'Build number' in 'Settings'-'About phone' to enable 'Developer options',
go to 'Settings'-'Developer options' and enable 'USB debugging'.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press 'Unlock' button for direct unlock or 'Read codes' to read security codes.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press 'Reset FRP/React/EE' to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform 'wipe data/factory reset' once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Selected model: SM-G920I
Software version: 25.3
Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Android version: 6.0.1
Product code: SM-G920IZDEKSA
Phone version: G920IDVU3EPB2
PDA version: G920IDVS3EPD3
CSC version: G920IKSA3EPB4
CSC country code: KSA
CSC sales code: KSA
HW version: MP 0.900
Phone S/N: RF8H20JCGXV
Modem board: SHANNON333
RF cal date: 20160206
Checking Super user right... true
Initializating zTool... OK
Running zTool, please wait...
Generate and check client proof... OK
Verify proof by client... OK
Reading data... OK
Reading nv data... OK
Checking NV data... OK
Rebooting phone... OK
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.25.3